Saturday, August 21, 2010

What You May Have Missed While I Was Out...

Here are some links to what you may have missed over the past several weeks. These are links to my music reviews for Altsounds.com. Give them a look if you haven't already.

1. Light Pollution's
"Apparitions"

2. Primordial "Spirit the Earth Aflame"

3. Sleepy Sun "Fever"

4. Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza "A Series of Unfortunate Events"

5. Roky Erikson and Okkervill River "True Love Casts Out All Evil"

6. Blitzen Trapper "Destroyer of the Void"

7. Jon Spencer Blues Explosion "Dirty Shirt Rock N Roll"

8. Haste the Day "Attack of the Wolf King"

As I said earlier I will still be posting short music segments here as well as other things. For the full length music reviews and music news click on over to Altsounds.com. I will try to link them back over here whenever I can.

No comments: