Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rozz Williams' "Every King a Bastard Son"


This song is from Rozz Williams' solo album "Every King a Bastard Son". What a frightening and unsettilng mood piece this entire album is. Mostly spoken word poetry layered over a hellish, spine tingling, and nerve racking atmospheric layer of sound. I cannot give kudos to this album enough. Do not listen to it alone in the dark. I do not have a good copy of this album. I do have a old dub of it on tape. "Every King a Bastard Son" is long out of print, and I wish someone could re-relase this. It is Rozz's finest moment outside of Christian Death. This is my number one most disturbing yet listenable album of all time.

Here's "The Evil Ones". Pretty tame compared to the rest of the album, but it's the only one I could find. Still creepy enough. When and if this ever comes back into print expect a full -on review.

No comments: