Friday, September 25, 2009

Where Have I Been?



Well, folks...I know I haven't posting on here as much as I have been in the past. It's due a combination of things...a little blogging burnout, but mostly my household and family responsibilities have overtaken my time. You have to put your priorities first, and the quality of home life comes before blogging to me. We have a busy household and we have two grandsons, one whom is old enough to play and frolic around. He lives with us during the week, so I spend much of my time after work playing with him. Plus I spend all day at work staring at a computer, and sometimes the the last thing I want to do is to come home and sit in front of one. I'm sure the blogging blahs will pass, but for now, I will not be updating this blog as much as I used to. Hopefully in the future this will change, but for now, this is how it has to be. Bear with me. I haven't abandoned my blog... it's just in slow motion for a while.

No comments: