1. Above is a fiery, amazing piece that hangs in our living room. I do not know what the artist was thinking, but the deep oranges and reds lend a certain warmth to the room.
2. This one hangs in our bedroom. This painiting has an eerie, transparent, ghost-like quality to it. The woman appears to be sad and fading. I love this one.
4. Ok. I don't know what the artist was thinking that painted this one. Are these aliens or people? And what are they doing? Where are they? This painting is gigantic as well, with blinding primary colors that slap you in the face every time you see it.
5. This is a beautiful surreal piece. I love the dreamlike serenity of this one. The rich blues and greens are very calming. Note the phallic imagery here. Was this unintentional or deliberate? No one will ever know...
6. Last but not least, the disturbing, almost psychedelic Elvis portrait. I don't know why anyone would have wanted to paint this piece, but for whatever reason, they were proud enough of it to sign it. The frame is shot on this one, but as soon as I can get another frame it's going back up.