Saturday, December 20, 2008

WITCHCRAFT: THE ALCHEMIST


Withchcraft. I know I've posted about them before, but I just can't enough of their unique brand of neo late '60's early '70's psych rock. I've been spinning their latest album "The Alchemist" a lot lately and I swear these guys are on to something big....
If you're into The Doors, Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Cream, Jethro Tull and the like check this album out.
Here's "Walk Between the Lines", a perfect song that ventures into territory that even Monster Magnet, the kings of psych rock, have trouble pulling off. This song has been stuck in my head every day since I first heard it almost a nine months ago.








Walk between the lines - Witchcraft

And here's "If Crimson Was Your Colour", a vicious track that would do both Jim Morrison and Danzig proud.


No comments: